ODELIA is a management and booking agency working closely with artists and producers from Latin America. We come from a place of great admiration and respect for our roster, and have made it our mission to share their unique cultures and visions with as many foreign communities and Latino diaspora families around the world.
Founded and run by artists, at ODELIA we are all about discovering, sharing and promoting the work of creators that we like to call: Artists of Character. They are women, men and groups coming from unique communities, who are deeply connected with their roots and the traditions of their land, either by keeping these traditions alive in its purest forms or by bringing them to the present in respectful and challenging ways.
During a moment of social complexities where even the most established artists are facing great challenges to cross borders, we believe is more important than ever to celebrate diversity, showcase craft and promote the encounter and union of cultures. We do this with great pride and are constantly looking to build bridges.
If you are looking to discover and celebrate the values and traditions of Latin American culture like we do, we want to think you have come to the right place. Welcome!
Feel free to share your ideas, thoughts and possible dreams with us.
Get in touch!
USE THIS FORM IF YOU...
- Are interested in learning more about a specific artist from our roster.
- Want to share your artistic work and vision with us.
- Want us to discover an artist or a region you think we should know.
- Have general questions.
- Feel like saying hi.
SEND HARD MAIL IF YOU...
- Want to share your season program with us.
- Are a postcard person / Own a typewriter.
- Want us to have hard copies of your work.
- Are sending a newspaper/magazine/album featuring one of our artists.
- Want your sticker to be part of our growing collection.
ODELIA / Imaginarios. 901 King St. West. Unit #400. Toronto,ON M5V3H5 Canada.
ODELIA / Imaginarios. Torre Hewlet Packard, piso 17. Avenida Francisco de Miranda cruce con 2da. Avenida, Caracas 1060, Miranda, Venezuela